The solution for
• Service sector
High quality power supply
• Permanent operation in VFI mode (online double conversion).
• Output voltage precision under all load conditions.
• High overload capacity to withstand abnormal load conditions.
• A very high short-circuit current capacity which facilitates the selection of protective devices for selectivity in the downstream distribution.
• An isolation transformer installed on the inverter output to ensure complete galvanic isolation between DC circuit and load output. This insulation also provides a separation between the two inputs when they are supplied by different sources.
• Sinusoidal ThdU output voltage < 2 % with linear loads and < 4 % with non-linear loads.
• Field-proven technology.
• Fault-tolerant architecture with redundancy of basic functions, such as the ventilation system.
• Easy maintainability reduces MTTR thanks to pull-out sub-assemblies and front access all components.
• Accurate diagnostics guarantee power supply to the load.
• Cascade failure prevention for parallel systems.
• Mechanical & electrical robustness for industrial environments.
• Soft start capability (ramp up) of the IGBT inverter allows a good operation even with a genset.
• Specifically designed to be adapted to different industrial environment: high IP protection options, high peak current capability, long back up time…
• The "clean" IGBT rectifier allows:
- a high efficiency,
- a high and constant input power factor,
- a low THDi.
These characteristics help to limit the dimensions of upstream network infrastructure.
• Possibility to create new neutral system without additional losses (extra transformer required on by-pass line only).
• High short-circuit capability simplifies downstream protective devices.
• High power density: its small footprint saves space on your premises.
• Mains connection of the rectifier requires only 3 cables (no neutral).
• Battery connection to UPS requires only 2 cables.
• A control panel with graphic display for more ergonomic operation.
• An array of "com-slot" plug-in communication interfaces, for upgrading your operating requirements evolution.
• An advanced diagnostic system.
• A remote access device connected to the remote maintenance centre.
• Easy access to subassemblies and components, facilitating tests and reducing maintenance time (MTTR).