1. What is standard IEC / EN 61439?
IEC / EN 61439 very precisely defines what elements are comprised in "Low voltage switchgear assemblies" as well as the procedures for ensuring specified levels of performance. The inclusion of this standard ensures that the purchaser will receive equipment that complies with the stated requirement.
For a clearer idea:
2. Socomec products and solutions
Our range of products and services allows professionals working in the electricity sector to implement distribution and control gear assemblies that fully meet market requirements.
As an original manufacturer, Socomec offers solutions that are fully compliant with standard IEC / EN 61439:
As a manufacturer of electrical equipment, we provide assembly manufacturers with fully qualified and documented products:
3. Integrating Socomec products in full compliance with standard IEC / EN 61439
Integrating Socomec products:
Download all the relevant product technical data for integrating our products in full conformity to standard IEC/EN 61439:
• SIRCO M and MV product data sheet: Universal load break switches
• SIRCO product data sheet: Load break switches for power distribution
• ATyS product data sheet: Automatic and remote control transfer switches
• ATyS M product data sheet: Automatic transfer switches
• SIRCOVER product data sheet: Manual transfer switches
• FUSERBLOC product data sheet: Fuse combination switches
• FUSOMAT product data sheet: Visible breaking and tripping fuse switches